- How does Noa and Parker’s meal delivery work?
- Is delivery and pick up contact-free?
- What are Noa and Parker’s containers made from and are they food-safe?
- I have just become a member – how do I order my meal?
- How many meals can I order under my membership?
- When do I have to make my order by to get lunch delivered to me tomorrow?
- How much do the meals cost?
- What if I damage my cup?
- Is there a delivery fee on top of my membership?
- What is your delivery zone?
- How often do you publish meals for the week?
- Will Noa and Parker get more cafes on board?
We are on a mission to shake up the way takeaway is done, bringing amazing café meals straight to your home in reusable containers, cutting single use packaging and taking care of the washing up for you!
Here’s how it works:
1. Join Noa and Parker. Our memberships are just $5.99 per month.
2. Select from our weekly meals on offer and pay to confirm.
3. We deliver your meal straight to your door, plastic-free, in stainless steel reusable containers.
4. After you enjoy your meal, our delivery team circles back to you within the hour to pick up the dirty containers. We commercially sanitise them, and put them back to work!
We take the safety and wellbeing of our members very seriously, especially in the context of heightened concerns around Covid 19. Our deliveries and container pick ups are entirely contact-free. We deliver to your doorstep and collect from your doorstep, and orders are pre-paid electronically, with no cash exchanging hands.
Our containers are made from food-grade, BPA-free, phthalate-free and lead-free stainless steel. Each container includes a BPA-free plastic lid. Both container and lid are food-safe.
One of our team members will contact you via email shortly after joining to confirm your delivery address and your selection for your first free meal. We will have a new cafe on offer each week, but if the meal does not take your fancy, you can save your free meal for the next cafe delivery.
Each week you will be sent our weekly meal deals email with two meals to choose from for $9.99 each. Simply follow the links to order, and pay for the meals on our website.
Your first meal is completely free when you join Noa and Parker. The free meal is limited to one per membership.
For subsequent meals, you can order up to two meals per membership per day.
You will need to make your order by 8pm the night prior to delivery.
New members get their first meal free. Each meal you order thereafter is just $9.99 per meal, which is about 2/3 of the cost if you ordered the meal directly from the café. Plus – we bring it straight to your door!
If something is cheap, it is just naturally one step closer to the trash. With this in mind, if you lose your cup, you will need to pay a re-stocking fee of $35 each. Please take special care of our cups, and they will love you in return!
If you damage the lid or band of our cups, you will pay a small fee of $5 for replacement lids and $3 for replacement bands. Damage to the cups will incur a re-stocking fee of $35 each.
No – delivery is free for Noa and Parke members that live within our delivery zone.
Our delivery zone is within Bayside Melbourne: currently 3 kilometres surrounding each participating cafe.
Contact us if you’d like to check if you fall within our delivery zone. As we get more cafes and members on board, we will expand our delivery zone.
Every Monday, we’ll publish meals from our cafes, to be delivered on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Subscribe to our mailing list to make sure you receive what’s on the menu each week!
We started our meal delivery service in Melbourne’s Bayside suburbs and are expanding our network of cafes every week. Please contact us if you’d like to chat about getting your café involved – we would love to chat!